House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Gulp! Double Gulp!

Yesterday my husband gave me a form that our oldest son must complete and turn in now that he is 18 years of age. Ironically he presented it to me on Veteran's Day.

My Veteran's Day was spent pondering, remembering, and thinking alot, due in large part to the form. It's commonly known as The Draft.

Pray for all our American veterans...and those yet to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]