House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Anybodies

The kids and I have been reading The Anybodies by N.E. Bode.
We are loving it!

And we have discovered the first 3 books hidden inside the story.

If you care to join us in the search, you can visit the webpage (click on *The Book* and scroll down) to see the list of 39 must-read classics.

I know the 39 books we're looking for, but I haven't told the kids the titles. I want them to listen carefully for the clues and I enjoy seeing their eyes looking at me in fetish suspense when they recognize a book we've read.

Speaking of which, the mystery book for our Summer Mystery Trip this summer is found in that 39 booklist at N.E. Bode's website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]