House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Friday, November 25, 2005

I am a...

Romantic Princess!

The Romantic Princess:
You are absolutely in love with love (okay, I'll buy that)! Charming, romantic, and feminine are all words that describe you (They are???). You are a huge flirt and know how to use your feminine wiles to get your way (er, only with my dh). You are always on the lookout for the guy who will sweep you off your feet (I am? I thought I'd found him!!!).

Role Models: Isolde, Juliet

You are most likely to: Free a cursed prince from a terrible spell with a single kiss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]