House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My Life's on the Line

The person who relieves me at Adoration did not show up...again.
This morning I had to call the hourly coordinator to see what's up.

My daughter doesn't want to take her hip-hop dance class any longer.
This morning I had to call the dance studio to see what can be arranged.

Our church parish has gotten in the new 2006 Mass Intention booklet.
This morning I had to call to try scheduling Masses for my mother-in-law.

Our cable is back out...again...and I realized I never called to make sure we got a month's credit since we were without cable twice as long as everyone else who had their cable out after Hurricane Rita.
This morning I had to call and make sure they give us our credit...and fix our cable...again...

No wonder I always feel as though my life is on hold...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]