House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Thanksgiving Twaddle

Join the kiddos and I tomorrow.

We're going to focus on doing some thanksgiving piffle at Jan Brett's site and read some Thanksgiving poems.

Of course, Thanksgiving would be nothing without a slide show and information on the American Turkey. And games, oh! the games!

Even the regular schools spend an enormous amount of time twiddling in the thickets of Thanksgiving trivia.

If I can just find a Thanksgiving crossword puzzle, I'll feel that I've covered spelling with the piffle and twaddle.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Karen Edmisten said…

    Cay, I love your new look here! And thanks for all the great Thanksgiving links! Blessings, Karen

    http://www.karenedmisten.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]