House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Mary Ellen Made Me Take It

Okay, I'm slightly embarrassed.
I tend my own website and do my own blog but I still only scored:



My computer geek score is greater than 19% of all people in the world! How do you compare? Click here to find out!

In other words, it reads:

"What does this mean? You are tech support's worst nightmare, you have no clue..."

I really did think I had some clue. After all, I design my own website and do my own blog. But this test was Tough! I must admit I didn't understand 81% of it.

Some things just don't change. Neither did I understand any more in that Computer Science class I was made to take 20 years ago in college.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Friar Suppliers said…

    This is not nearly as embarrassing as me taking the "Are you a Nerd" quiz on the same sight and scoring so high that there is no doubt in the matter. I declined to post that bit of info. Dave got a few chuckles over it. I chose to ignore him.

    What kind of guy marries a nerd?

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger love2learnmom said…

    Hehe. I scored just a little higher - 32 - "Computer User Wannabe". Mostly because of my "geek" husband I suppose. (He won an iPod at the 100% Geek contest at the Intel Developer's Forum last year). Pretty funny quiz. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]