House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

That's Why It's So Good!

"A couple of squares of dark chocolate every day could help stave off heart disease, researchers say today.

Swiss scientists say that just two ounces of good quality chocolate with a high cocoa butter content can help to prevent narrowing and hardening of the arteries."

This in from a report by Celia Hall: Chocolate's dark secret: it's good for your heart

So, what more can I say,
go eat some chocolate this holiday...

And, if you feel the need to do some math this holiday, go to the Hershey Bar Challenge.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Karen Edmisten said…

    Oh, Cay, how funny! I posted on this yesterday, too. My sister-in-law sent me the link.

    I guess chocolate-minded minds think alike. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]