House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Snow Unit for January

At the beginning of January 2005, the online reading group at House of Literature eloop did a lovely snow unit together. It was a study with my children that I'll remember forever. It was a month well spent and we have very fond memories of the study. All the files, links, ideas, crafts, arts, booklists, etc. were saved in the files section and I can't bear seeing them sit there anylonger and not being shared.

I am in the middle of printing them into a PDF version to put online at House of Literature website.

Stay tuned and check back often. I'll let you know when it's ready and link-able.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]