House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Magic Hill


The Magic Hill by legendary A.A. Milne (famed author of Winnie the Pooh)

Someone mentioned this book to me a long time ago.
Assured that it was a keepsake and a treasure in years to come,
I bought it for my baby daughter.

She will turn eight years old in October 2005.
Today we read this book for the hundred time (give or take a few).

It has proven to be a keepsake and treasure to my little girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]