House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Planners for Catholic Women


Michele Quigley of Family-Centered Learning has some beautiful planners. I have ordered the full-size binder and the smaller inserts which fit easily into my Franklin Covey planner case. For 2006, I think I'll try the spiral binding.

Michele is a fellow Catholic hsing mother, and that makes your order all the more beneficial. Her website also offers free online planning help pages.

See her planners here!
Read review here!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Friar Suppliers said…

    Cay, I love the planner too. I have the spiral this year which is great for carrying around. Next year I think I'll get both. I want to thank you for your kind comment on my blog and for linking me to yours. I feel so official now!

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow Cay I just stopped in and saw this. Thanks so much!

    Michele

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]