House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A Worthwhile Apostolate

As I was making my personal retreat tonight reading I Believe in Love , I found myself thinking, "Sophia Institute Press really does publish the most beautiful books."

I was sadly overcome to see this link at Amy Welborn's blog and read it to it's conclusion. I offer you to do the same and help Sophia Press to continue publishing beautiful books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]