House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Math I Like

I've always had problems with math.
I can keep my checkbook up-to-date and balanced. That's as good as it gets. My husband takes the podium in our household for Math Genius.

A friend at 4 Real Learning shared this math link and the idea that they were sorting their Halloween candy (hard, chocolate, gum, chewy, etc.) this morning and graphing it at this site. I was instantly drawn to it. This is the kind of math I enjoy doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]