House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

One down...

I sent a children's story out again yesterday to August House.
I'd adore some prayers that maybe...just maybe...it'll be extracted from the slush pile (or the burn pile) and accepted for publication.

It's had a *professional* look at it and edit it. She liked it. Her children liked it...or so she told me. Of course, she's a friend so she might be prejudice; or doesn't want to hurt my feelings. ;)

My daughter loves the little book so much that she has promised to illustrate it when she grows up, that's if it's still in slush piles worldwide.
She begs me to read it to her almost every night. That's good enough for me.

I hope to share it with all of you and your children...one day soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]