House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hey! It's Rachael Ray!

My friend Maureen posted recently about cook diva Rachael Ray's Mini-Meatloafs.

My family loves Rachael Ray, though I haven't attempted to cook any of her recipes. We just enjoy watching her cook on her show.

She was on Jay Leno last night. She corrected Jay Leno by informing him she is not a chef. She is a cook.

Somehow, that made me like her all the more.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Maureen said…

    Oh gosh, I would have enjoyed that interview. I have made several of her recipes and all cam out great. I prefer cooks over chefs anyday! Like Alton Brown of Good Eats! I saw her new cookbook at the bookstore yesterday. I'm going to have to see if it's at the library yet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]