House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Princess Tales

I know I said blogging would be scarce but what is one to do when she finds a fun book buy and must share it? Besides, I'm done with work for the day and headed to bed in a minute.

Tonight my dear hubby took me out to eat and to Books-a-Million. Yes, he loves me. He also knew that Books-A-Million has a large post-Christmas sale going on. I also had to endure walking through Lowe's and Home Depot with him...admiring tools and jigsaw blades and other various carpentry "stuff" that registers with me about as much as the computer quiz did (does).

Getting back to the good stuff. Audio collections were only $5.00 at Books-A-Million. I picked up The Princess Tales by Gail Carson Levine (author of Ella Enchanted) and narrated by Lili Taylor. I'm on a fairy tale kick...still...and hope these audios are worth the excitment.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Friar Suppliers said…

    I bought two of these books for Erin for Chirstmas. I saw on Melissa Wiley's blog that her seven year old was reading them. Erin is six but I thought she could manage them with some help. We are going to begin today. They look very girlie don't they?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]