House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'll Take the Rose

You Are a Rose
You are a total alpha female who tends to be a leader.Your friends depend on you to hold things together and make decisions.Men are drawn to your feminine powers and strength.While you are the center of attention, you are secretly introverted and a bit shy.
What Flower Are You?
This flower quiz is courtesy of my friend at The Bonny Blue House. In my defense, I must say that I'm not a leader and I'm terrible with decisions and... what strength?!?! But I'll take the rose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]