House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

What Would You Do?

Okay, ladies, so what should I do about the book banning, other than using the library, of course, which we do...often.

I really know how you feel and I've always been one for buying books and supporting writers who earn their living this way.

So far, my writing has covered my book buying habits nicely. But, you see, my dear husband just bought a new truck yesterday and we haven't had a vehicle note in ever so long. It's down-right scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]