House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Andy Andrews

Has anyone heard this guy speak?

Darling husband and I were watching him last night.

He's quite good and dear husband was very impressed.

I'm just wanting to make sure his message is strictly motivational and not questionable to my faith.

Andy Andrews' website: scroll down and click link under screen to continue to view his site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]