House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Just a good ol' dog...

I see that one of my friends ( Life, Learning, and Dogbreath )likes dogs as much as we do, which reminds me...

I heard the girls playing in the next room. There's actually a zoo in there full of bears and giraffees and monkeys and zebras, etc.

8 yr old (Drama Queen): "Sissy, you can be whatever you want to be. A buzzing bumblebee, a graceful swan, a wiggly worm, a wild buffalo. What do you want to be?"

3 yr old (Sissy): "No, I'll just be a dog."

Yeah, who needs to be a buzzing bee or a graceful swan. Dogs are the best. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]