House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Favorite Christmas Movie

A Christmas Story is my family's personal favorite. Christmas just isn't Christmas without Ralphie and his desirable Red Rider BB Gun.

We enjoy Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation too.

I think Geronimo! covers most of the movies here.

Which is your favorite?



1 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Maureen said…

    It's a Wonderful Life!!!! The best movie ever made in all of moviedom :-).

    Though we love A Christmas Story too at my house. I've seen it a zillion times and still laugh.

    Kinda like the way I still cry at the ending of It's a Wonderful Life even though I've seen it over a hundred times!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]