House of Literature Bookmobile

This is the place I share book (movie) selections and reviews I have found worth mentioning. I'll also share gleanings of family life, faith, home education, and ongoing writing projects. Book selections will include children's books, books on home education, Catholic books, classics, series, raising children, and books that are made for reading under a shady oak tree with lemonade, in a bubble bath with a latte', or next to a snuggly fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa. Happy Reading!

Friday, December 09, 2005

On the Fourth Day of Christmas...


I've gotten behind in sharing what we're doing each day for December in preparation of Christmas but I don't want to overload my readers (there are readers out there, huh???). Perhaps I'm just writing to myself. That'd be a sad case of nostalgia, huh???

Anyhoo, I find so much to post about that our daily happenings get put into a perpetual draft state.

So to continue our Advent preparation:

On the Fourth Day of December we..........................
.........................................put up the tree!!!

And, of course, you always need a man to untangle the lights and ornaments!

We like to enjoy our tree through December until Epiphany, but I don't allow it up until the first weekend of December.

Hope you enjoy the pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]